Norden Light - Shadows From The Wilderness 1987 (Melodic Hard Rock) Noruega

Etiquetas:
Swedish melodic hard rock band, who had ex Silver Mountain ("Universe") vocalist Christer Mentzer. Good stuff, pretty catchy, and rocked with the best, with a tasteful use of keys, which always makes a difference (at least to me!).Drummer Michael Van Knorring, would later join Yngwie Malmsteen.(aor-fm)

Christer Mentzer - vocals/Johan Herlogsson - guitar/Peter Bodefjord - bass/Peter Jeansson - keyboards/Michael Van Knorring - drums

1. I Hurts
2. Shadows
3. Night Life
4. Aspen
5. Dancer
6. Save Me
7. Crossfire
8. No Escape
9. Legends
10. Daytime Loser

Link / Kissmar

Norden Light - Shadows From The Wilderness 1987 (Melodic Hard Rock) NoruegaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
4 comentarios:

I listened to this band as a kid and lost LP. Thank you and the Internet that exists. I am 20 years younger when listening to this band.


Eu escutei essa banda como uma criança perdida e LP. Obrigado e na internet que existe. Tenho 20 anos mais jovem ao ouvir esta banda.


No Swedish....Norwegian (Norueguês)


Anonimous!!.. Hello send me an email and remind me who is I will give a very good site!! :)

//////////////////

Spitron thx for info!!! thx friend!


http://www.easy-share.com/1908814018/Love'N Rebellion - youtube rip (9 tracks)_95-96.rar

My Brother ask to me for this one wanted in a site where he go, & i make this you are going to LUV that

enJoy

Zz


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit