Paradize - She´s Breaking My Heart Again "EP" 1990 (AOR) Suecia

Etiquetas:
Promising Swedish melodic hard rock quartet, who had songwriting talent, as well as musicianship and some great vocal harmonies. Sadly, the lead vocals were not the best, which was a real shame because these guys had something.Another rare vinyl single for you to search out...(aor-fm)

L.J Roger - Lead vocals, guitars/F.Sunny - Lead guitar/Fred Fuze - Bass/U.Jensen - Drums

1. Shes Breaking My Heart Again
2. I Can Hear You Whisper My Name

Link / Kissmar
Paradize - She´s Breaking My Heart Again "EP" 1990 (AOR) SueciaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
1 comentarios:

Hello Hello Hello,
this is Hiroshi writing from Tokyo Japan...
So, this tme, I have a favor to ask of you.
It would be grateful if you can help me uploading some of the following albums...

1. Liberty Brothers / Love Lasts forever(not correct???)
featuring early Michael Thompson(G) & lots of big mellotron sound!!!
This one is his first recording band I think...maybe.

2. Highwind / Highwind
featuring Rick Fox of Jagwire, Sin

3. Kirby / Composition
featuring John Cook of Kestrel & Ian Paice(Deep Purple)

I'm really waiting for a prompt good news from you very soon!!!

Thanks in advance.
All the best.

Hiroshi
(I'm a huge fan of New England!!)


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit