Idle Cure - Breakaways 1992 (CCM AOR) USA

Etiquetas:
This is a christian version of KISS. The guy sounds like Paul Stanley made over and the music really kicks butt. the lyrics are very moving also. a perfect 10.(James).Hey, I agree with all of the comments. As an unbeliever, I was a KISS freak, and some similarities drew me to Idle Cure I'm sure. Of course the difference is the annointing of God on their music, and in my opinion, although Steve Shannon's voice has some similarities to Paul Stanley, he is a far better vocalist. Glenn Pearce has been a huge influence on me as a guitarist as well. I thank God for Idle Cure! Anyone know what ever happened to them? What R they up to now?.(Joe).
Joe has it right. Idle Cure is a good christian AOR act. Some call 'em a christian version of Styx, but that's not true. There are comparisons, but not enough to compare 'em with Styx. Good act !.(aor-freaky)
Idle Cure - Breakaways 1992 (CCM AOR) USASocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
3 comentarios:

Where might onee find this album?

Thanks...


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit