Chapter V Band - Same 199? (West Coast) Greece

Etiquetas:
Very good, if somewhat laid back (and soulful) Westcoast album, released on the Danish record label, Bums Records, who by all accounts, and allegedly (covering all bases here!), had a bit of a reputation for, how can I put this?...screwing bands!
I know a lot of regulars to this database, will hate this, but I do have a soft spot for this type of music, and "CVB" tickle it like crazy!
Lovers of top quality West Coast will love this band, particularly if you are a fan of Christian West Coasters, Illustrator, as mixed male/female vocals are CVB's forte.
The bands origins are hazy, but I believe they were Greek, and unrelated to "Chapter V".
For...balmy, west coast nites...and lurve...

Chapter V Band - Same 199? (West Coast) GreeceSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
1 comentarios:

Poner el enlace por favor ... gracias


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit