Hari Kari - Demo 1991 (Hard Rock) Canada



In this band, I failed big time. I have spent hours trying to find any trace of this band having existed. The surprising thing is that I have a LOT of information about this tape and the songs it contains. I know the names, stage names, and real names of the band members, and I know they were found in St. Catherines, Ontario. I know they were formed in 1991, and that the members of this band used to be in bands called Sir Wicked and China White. But that is all. I have not been able to find any information about those gangs, nor have I been able to contact any member of this gang. However, this is a good thing. It's not the best band I've ever heard or anything like that, just a good solid hard rock live.(SandiGlam)


Hari Kari - Demo 1991 (Hard Rock) CanadaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit