Rail - Arrival 1980 (Melodic Metal)

Etiquetas:
1. Hello 2. Yes I Am 3. Cheater 4. Backseat Lovers 5. Gangbusters 6. Make Me 7. Bandit 8. Sirens 9. Seasons of Change 10. Forever Yours bonus track 11. The Wizard bonus track 12. Two Fisted Night bonus track 13. Rockin' You bonus track 14. My Lovin' Is With You bonus track 15. You've Got a Lot to Live bonus track 16. Gangbusters live bonus track .Link en 2 partes,que lindo es metal de los 80's,tiene ese nose que..

http://sharebee.com/9b869d1e
http://massmirror.com/69edc1102b10adea15c9ceacef62b29c.html
Kissmar
Rail - Arrival 1980 (Melodic Metal)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
5 comentarios:

WOW! I haven't heard this album in years. I used to see these guys live at a old roller skating rink near my house way back when. Thanks for sharing!

Any chance do you have their 1,2,3,4 (Rock n' Roll) single/song?


jimmyjam! Hello! Thank you, already it was published, it(he,she) walks above(up) of everything to the left of the blog there is a seeker and puts where he(she) says TO LOOK FOR BLOG, and this one this albun with this topic.. Luck!


Muchas gracias por este disco, compré el vinilo hace años en una tienda que no era ni de discos era una papeleria y tenian muchos discos raros a precio de risa,este en concreto me costo 250 pesetas, y me lo compre porque pense que prometian las pintas, y efectivamente resulto ser un muy buen disco de metal, ahora puedo volver a disfrutarlo, de nuevo gracias. Como curiosidad, durante años crei que el cantante/bajista era una chica, me equivocaba XDD.


>I really fancy your blog. Lots of Vintage stuff. However Part 2 is a dead link. Can you repost on sharebee ? Very appreciated !! Gracias pa´ compartir, companeiro....FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK - FIRE - I SALUTE YOU !!!


I couldnt find the link of second part. Can you re-upload it?


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit