Prisoner - II 2001 (Melodic Rock) Suecia

Etiquetas:

Very good AOR / Westcoast with the typical sound of Denander. "Hold On" is my favorite. "One Way" "Jasmine" "One Step Closer" "I'm Right Here" the best. The letters in "Prisoners" is a declaration of principles ehh .. In "Standing on the Outside" are the choirs M. Erlandsson and T. Vikström. Big mistake the cover of Britney the worst .. Bonuses (11,12,13) ​​ok nomas. And in the acknowledgments Denander said: IF YOU ARE A PRISONER - DO NOT EVER CHANGE, STAY THE WAY OR R.(j.carlos)

Prisoner - II 2001 (Melodic Rock) SueciaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
1 comentarios:

I LUV this gemm my friend !
and ThnkYou :)

about the other Prisioner i think it was one of the impossible find for me :(

Have A Rock Day \0/


Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit