Edde Maxx - Hot Paint 1993 (AOR) Canada

Etiquetas:
Not a great deal known about our friend Edde, all that I know is he originates from Canada (Montreal I guess, judging from the all the French Canadian names all over the liner notes) and has a reputation as a bit of a 90's Aldo Nova. Not sure if I agree with the comparsion, as the collection of music on offer here is eclectic (to you and me that means a 'mixed bag'). Musically yes, this is a real mixed bag. Just as well there is a high degree of melody though I remain unconvinced by the varied styles displayed throughout, as well as the vocals which don't exactly hit the mark or resonate with me entirely...(glorydaze)
Edde Maxx - Hot Paint 1993 (AOR) CanadaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit