My Little Funhouse - Stand Under 1992 (Hard Rock) Ireland

Etiquetas:
The singer has a strange voice (a sleazy version of Billy Corgan?) but the music isn't grunge at all. There are a few Guns N'Roses influences (in fact GN'R helped them and was thanked in the liner notes). Listen to the beautiful acoustic-driven ballad "Raintown". It's like GN'R "Sweet Child O'Mine" meets Ugly Kid Joe "Mr. Recordman". Btw, "Raintown" was one of my favorites during my last year on the junior high. Ah, those were the days.(ardian)
Don't like this one much at all. Very sleazy, reminds of Dangerous toys second album. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm sure it would be great if you like this kind of music. I'll take great hooks and the big melodies over this.(Kindred)
My Little Funhouse - Stand Under 1992 (Hard Rock) IrelandSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario



Archivo del blog

Seguidores




Feedjit